Friday, November 7, 2014

September 11-30 Outfits

9/11
9/12
9/13
 I am so in love with that running photo from the race.


9/14

9/16
9/17
9/18

9/18
 Ella was too cute so I couldn't narrow it down to just one collage.

9/20
9/21
9/22
9/23
9/24
9/25
9/26
9/27
9/28
Ella and I accidentally matched here. This was her 2nd backup onesie from her diaper bag.

I'm learning which shirts I already own work better for nursing.  Most of the time I wear a nursing cami under a shirt.  I was excited to wear pants a few times.

What outfits do you like best? I like the green jeans/boots/coral top combination since that is the first time I could wear it in a long time.  I also like the print tops.

6 comments:

  1. I really like the top on 9/14. Is that one that Ella picked out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ans old top I picked out years before Ella.

      Delete
  2. I love that you include Ella in pictures. Those green pants are cute. So is the top from the 27th. I think I've told you I liked that one before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This post has a decent amount with Ella. Some don't.

      I like the jeans. They shrunk so I can only wear them with boots now.

      You might have mentioned the 27th one before. I like it better with s Lon necklace but can't wear them yet with Miss Necklace Puller.

      Delete
    2. Oh my gosh, yes, I remember Parker pulling on my necklaces all the time. He'll still try to touch them but he at least knows he has to be careful now.

      Delete
    3. Some babies around here stopped pulling at a year old or so and then the moms wear them to mom group and Ella crawls to them and climbs up trying to get to them!

      Delete