Friday, December 5, 2014

10.22

7:45 AM
Ella woke up near 7:30. She slept wonderfully in the pack n play. I'm shocked.  I woke up to hearing her talk and not even hearing her cry.   Dave woke up when we did.
8:31 AM
We played downstairs after we got ready.
9:40 AM
9:50 AM





10:21 AM
12:13 PM
Ella napped for 1.5 hours on me then we went to Pat's for lunch. Ella loved Pat's.  I got cheese fries, a pepperoni cheesesteak, and a chef salad. Well Dave and I shared all 3.
12;55 PM

1:24 PM











2:18 PM


4:04 PM
After we got home, we played a bit and then Ella wanted a nap.  She napped for an hour and 15 minutes.  She's catching up on sleep here. So far so good. I just need to get her to nap without me.
4:08 PM
4:15 PM
Then it was play time. Ella sure loves playing!

Dave, Ella, and I walked to Wawa in the rain. It was a little over a mile round trip.
5:32 PM
~7:40 PM
We got Pat's delivered for dinner. I had a pepperoni cheesesteak.  We spent 1.5 hours eating or so. There was a few minutes of talking then it was time for Ella to go to sleep.   Ella fell asleep RIGHT away. Then she woke up slightly going in the pack n play and went right back to sleep.  I'm getting spoiled.

Dave and I went to Magen's to see Dave's old house.  Then we went to Acme after. We went up and down all the aisles.

Dave and I got back and watched the World Series.  I was so tired though.

Sorry there are even more pictures than normal! I just loved so many from lunch. I even removed some after I added them because there were just so many.

4 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of the three of you together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I don't even remember taking it so it was a pleasant surprise when I looked at the pics.

      Delete
  2. How does Ella like the jumper thing? I love that dress on her. And the picture of you guys kissing her cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was new so she gave it a try. It's similar to the jumperoo and exersaucer that she stopped wanting to use. I think it would have been better if she was younger.

      Delete