Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Ella Says...

Ella's face and hands when she says "Two"
(well sort of. this is in process usually she has 1 pointer up on each hand)

I posted two of these already.

Ella is starting to say a lot!

---------------
Mom Mom Mom
When Ella wants to nurse or wants to go to sleep she often says "Mom Mom Mom."  Once she woke up in the night and I heard her saying "Mom Mom Mom."
This was from awhile ago she has advanced to "Mommy"
---------------


---------------
Dave: Ella are you having a good day?
Ella: Happy
(August or so)
---------------
Ella wanted a sip of Dave's lemonade.
Dave: OK one sip.
Ella: Two!
Dave: One sip.
Ella: Two!
Dave: One sip.
Ella: Two!
Dave: One sip.
Ella: Two!
Dave:  Fine two
Ella takes exactly 2 sips and gives back his drink.
(9/11/15)
---------------
I hear Ella talking in her crib
Ella: Two. Ah Ah Ah
(She had 2 blankets and was counting them. but she did this a few times. She likes the count from Sesame Street)
---------------
One day Ella overheard a mom telling me how their child says "bye pee" and "bye poop" to the toilet when they flush after she goes because that's what one book said in it. I never once told Ella to do this but then when I dumped her poop or pee in the toilet and flushed Ella started to say "bye poop" or "bye pee" every time.
---------------
"One More" But then she will keep saying it to get 1 more then 1 more then a million more
---------------
"Mummaw" for grandma
---------------
Ella discovered nametag buttons on the back of kids at preschool.  She runs over to the kids and goes behind them. Touches the button and says "Back"
---------------
"Foffee"  instead of coffee. And she wants some foffee and especially wanted it on the airplane. (10/20 on the plane and said it a few days earlier)
---------------
Ella wants to go swimming.
Dave: Do you want to go swimming in the bath tub?
Ella: No. Big Pool.
(10/21/15)
---------------

Ella is saying a ton of stuff lately so I figure I better post this so I can make another soon with all the new stuff.  I bet I could have had a post from the week at my parents. She was cracking me up. But I didn't mark stuff down and now I forget. (My old baby app I used for milestones is no more and I have found myself not marking things down now.)

2 comments:

  1. The best is her saying ah ah ah like the count. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most people find that to be the best. She also does that a lot. Some of the other things are one time and done.

      Delete