Tuesday, June 2, 2015

4.13

Ella woke up at 6:20.
Ella and I weren't going to make it to our Monday run because nobody signed up but then at the last second someone said they were going so we hurried and went.  Ella was so behaved on that run. She only whined the last half mile. I wish all runs were like that.

At one point I thought Ella was going to nap but she didn't so then we headed to the park. Lily was at the park and they haven't seen each other in awhile. Ella was so excited to see her. I was shocked. They barely played together but played in parallel and they were still both so excited to see each other.

Then at 1:40 she took her nap. I took a nap too so I never ended up putting her in her crib. After a little bit I woke up but figured it was too long already so I used my phone and then later went back to sleep.  She woke up a few times and went back to sleep but at 5:40 she woke up for good. She had a 4 hour nap!!!!!  This was her second 4 hour nap in 3 days! And probably her 3rd or 4th 4 hour nap ever.

Well since she napped on me so late, I didn't make what I was going to make for dinner. I didn't have time to brine the chicken and prep the potatoes. I still cooked but not what I was going to.

Throughout the day, Ella kept walking backwards. I'm not sure if she ever did it before but she was doing it a lot so I think she realized she could just do it.

She went to sleep for the night at 9:40 or so.  Since the router broke, I had no working app so couldn't watch her.  I put her in the crib at 8:20 but after a while of crying I went and got her. I didn't like not being able to use the app to see why she was crying or what she was up to.  We just hung out in her bedroom after we got her and before we put her in the crib again. Dave was in there too. Ella liked that.

After Ella was asleep we watched the last 2 episodes of Newsroom. I wasn't a fan of the last episode.
















2 comments:

  1. Love that romper on her. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It was warmer and now cooler so she hasn't been wearing her rompers.

      Delete