Friday, June 12, 2015

4.27

Since my ankle was rolled, I didn't do my normal Monday run.  Instead Marie came over.  I did legs instead of arms and my glutes were on fire. So then I decided to take breaks and take pictures of the kids.

Ella didn't nap until near 2 PM.  She woke up at 3:30 so we headed to the park for a meetup.  It was so hot at the park. Ella didn't mind but her cheeks were red.  Most moms were sitting in the shade but Ella wanted me to push her on the swings so we were in the sun. At one point Marie went down the slide and then when she got to the bottom, Ella clapped. I thought that was so cute.

I noticed Ella had a scraped knee and her other shin was all bruised up. I did see her take a few spills.
We went to Safeway after the park. I got a few things.

We started bedtime routine late because dinner was so late.  Then when nursing Ella bit me and made me bleed!















































2 comments:

  1. Love the shirt with the hat haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even think about her shirt at all when looking at the pics

      Delete