Tuesday, June 16, 2015

4.29

Ella woke up at 3:30 and was up with me for about a half hour. Then she was awake in her crib until 5! So she slept until we woke her up at 8:30. We were a little late to our run because of it.  Well we were mainly late because Dave was playing with a tennis ball with Ella showing her how it can bounce and this was taking forever.

We ran!  Immediately after running we went to visit Emily. I went over to help watch her kids so she could be productive. She has a 3 month old and a 2.5 year old. She was surprised how much Michael liked me. He was smiling. He even fell asleep on me later.

I was there for a little over 2 hours.  There were some issues with sharing. I also swept up a mess Ella made with goldfish about 4 times.

I thought Ella would nap right away at home. She did not. Eventually I put her in the crib at 2 PM to go to sleep on her own.  She took 35 minutes to fall asleep but only cried off and on for the first 5 minutes and then she was talking and just chilling in there.  She slept for an hour. Then I got her and got her back to sleep. Then we slept almost another 2 hours.

I fed her and we played and we hoped Dave would be home at any point. Finally at 7 he realized it was 7 and finally responded to my messages about his ETA. Then he wonders why there's no dinner when he gets home. We had leftover pizza anyway.

Ella ate again when he ate. Then she went to bed.

I cleaned up some and spent a lot of time on my computer doing nothing.   Because of my nap, I stayed up way too late.























2 comments:

  1. Aww that little baby is precious!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy how small he is.

      Emily took a few pictures of both of us but she never sent them to me. She said she's months behind loading pictures from her camera. Sigh.

      Delete