Tuesday, June 23, 2015

5.3

Ella woke up at 6:45.  We woke Dave up pretty early too.

Ella really wanted to go somewhere so we decided to go to breakfast.   We went to a cafe that is only a couple minutes away but we had never been to it. I liked the pancakes better than the french toast. Dave and I had half of each.

On our way home, I wanted to try a park on Middlefield that I heard was good. I really liked it.  So did Ella. Ella also loved that there were a million planes so she was always hearing them and then pointing them out in the sky.  Ella was so good at going down the slide. Lately with just me there she is very tentative but she wasn't at all. She likes the double slides and likes to race me.

Ella seemed a little tired but then we decided to go to Trader Joe's on the way home.  I said I was never going to do it again but I did it. I let Ella push her own little cart. She was a little better this time. When I was grabbing the milk she did try to leave and ran into some lady though. Last time she didn't run into anyone but last time I was out of breath by the end because it was such a workout to keep her in line.

We met Lily on a walk and then went to the google preschool playground. It was neat to try it out. You are allowed to go in on the weekends or after 4. So we had to try it out.

I got Ella to nap at 1 but I couldn't manage to get her into the crib until 2. She woke up a few times and I was starting over.

At 3, I met someone to buy 2 gently used potty chairs so now I can have 1 in the car and another one at home. We ended up talking for 45 minutes. I kept thinking how I was either wasting precious nap time or she was awake and Dave would be mad at me.

Ella ended up napping for 3 hours.  Dave comments that he doesn't know how I don't get things done because as far as he's concerned she naps for 3 hours everyday. HA!

Ella loved her new potty. All she wanted to do was sit on it. She never did go but she sure liked to sit on it.

We had hot dogs and macaroni and cheese for dinner. I tried to give Ella fruit but she wouldn't eat that. She also wouldn't eat the hot dogs.

(I'm writing this 2 days later and forget what else went on; probably the same old stuff)























4 comments:

  1. That breakfast looks amazing. She is so cute pushing the cart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love breakfast foods but rarely have them. I have suggested we do them for dinner but Dave thinks I'm nuts.
      She had a blast pushing.

      Delete
    2. Anytime is breakfast time. Breakfast for dinner is like a weekly occurrence in our house.

      Delete
    3. I think if Dave didn't get a good breakfast at work at least once a week he'd be more open to it. And he could have good breakfast even more but he does shakes at work instead.

      Delete