Sunday, July 12, 2015

5.27

Ella was up in the middle of the night but then slept until 7:30.  I went running a little after 9.

After the run Marie took Clara and Ella to the park and played for 1.5 hours while I did some craft organizing.  I also cleaned the kitchen a bit and worked on laundry. It was great. Then we came back and ate lunch.

I got Ella to nap a little bit after that. She napped pretty long so I was able to use my computer and watch some Netflix at the same time.

After she was awake a bit we went over and visited Lily/Gio.  We hung out there a bit. Then Gio cooked and I read to Ella and Lily to occupy them. Neither Ella or Lily like to give us moms a break to cook.

I got home and cooked. Ella bothered me. I gave her some appetizer grapes and that helped a bit.  I made beef tacos for the first time. I also ate my first beef taco and my second one. One was soft and one was hard. Then I used the 2 broken ones to make a sort of taco salad.  I've tried tacos before but only ate a bite or two and hated it.  Anytime we made a taco we had to pay the Ella tax. That's what we called it. She needed some shredded cheese each time we were getting some. That was our tax.   I gave Ella some pumpkin pie for dessert.

I thought she was ready for bed but she nursed and was clearly not ready so after 2 min in the crib I got her. She hung out next to Dave until after 9 pm.   She loves sitting next to Dave and crawling on him. She uses her laptop and just looks at Dave lovingly.

She was asleep by 9:40 and I was using my computer. Then we watched TV.






















2 comments:

  1. Ella is so cute on her laptop next to Dave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She loves that. She won't sit beside me and behave though

      Delete