Wednesday, September 30, 2015

7.21

Ella slept past 8 am. I couldn't believe it. I really couldn't believe I slept that late too because I was supposed to be at yoga at 8. I did sleep about 9 hours! I really needed it.






I was trying to take her monthly photos. She did not want to.




We took Dave to work then went for a run. We got back and had very little time before we had to go swimming.




Ella had such a blast swimming. She loves the pool! She was shivering and didn't want to get out. Then later I made her get out and tried to get her to eat but she wouldn't. She kept pointing at the pool and wanting to go back in.  After about an hour we were the only ones in the pool. All other moms and kids were eating but Ella just wanted to be in the pool.




At one point Ella was running from side to side while I was in the pool. I was always right in front of her. But then a mom and kid were in the way so I had to run around them. Ella thought this was the best game.  Then 2 teenagers get in the way too. I had further to run to get around them. That's when Ella decided she was going to just fall right in the pool.  The one teenager someway grabbed her so she wasn't even under the water a second. You know her reaction was smiling and being happy. She's a bit of a nut!






Ella had some corn on the cob for the first time. It was pretty burnt too. She still worked on it. We got another one that wasn't burnt but Ella had to finish the burnt one first. Every time I tried to eat the 2nd one, Ella would take it from me and put it back on her plate.  She did a really good job eating all the corn.

   

We didn't leave until 1:30. We missed our window for her 1:00 nap!

I got home and put her on the bed so I could change out of my swim suit. The next thing I was going to do was put her on the potty. Well I should have done the potty first. She peed A LOT on our bed. I guess she didn't pee at all in her swim diaper or in the pool.  After that she peed and pooped more in the potty too.

It was a long hour after we got home before she fell asleep. She didn't nap until 2:45.

She slept a few hours and I had to wake her up or it would have been too close to bed time and she'd stay up too late. I actually think I woke her up too late anyway.

I picked Dave up near 7 then we went to Pizza Studio for dinner.

Ella didn't fall asleep until after 10. I had hung out with her for about an hour and then she spent about a half hour in bed herself trying to fall asleep.

I played on my computer. Well I spent most of the time trying to plan for my 5 day challenge. They are tough work. I'm trying to come up with the stuff and plan it out.

Dave and I started to watch The Bachelorette but he fell asleep so he stopped it!
She slept a few hours and I had to wake her up or it would have been too close to bed time and she'd stay up too late. I actually think I woke her up too late anyway.

I picked Dave up near 7 then we went to Pizza Studio for dinner.

Ella didn't fall asleep until after 10. I had hung out with her for about an hour and then she spent about a half hour in bed herself trying to fall asleep.

I played on my computer. Well I spent most of the time trying to plan for my 5 day challenge. They are tough work. I'm trying to come up with the stuff and plan it out.

Dave and I started to watch The Bachelorette but he fell asleep so he stopped it!








2 comments:

  1. Love that last picture. And the one of her on the potty reading the magazine. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last one took me awhile to figure it out. The potty one is one of my favorites. Dave reads on the toilet but she never sees that so I'm not sure where she learned it.

      Delete