Wednesday, September 2, 2015

7.5

I woke up and saw Dave walking in the bedroom. I was surprised to see him up before me. I turned and saw the clock. It said 9:09. I asked him if that time was right. He said it was and not to worry he just checked the logs and Ella is in fact alive.  I can't even believe how late she slept in.

She woke up just a few minutes later.

She was so pleasant. I couldn't even believe this was our daughter.

We hung out and played and ate and played and the usual. She was getting into a lot of stuff.

I tried to get her to nap at 2:30 but she was awake in her crib a long time.  Then at 3:10 I hear here saying uh oh. I go in and she had peed. She wasn't crying. She had said uh oh a few minutes earlier too.

Ella didn't nap until 5:20 and napped less than an hour.

Ella went to sleep at 9:08 for the night.

Overall the day was awful. Ella had about a million accidents. (OK 13 accidents) She only made it into the potty one time at night. She even had huge puddle accidents and not just wet panties. She was a huge whiner all day. It was just pure misery.  I hear this might have happened because we kept her out too late on the 4th and ruined her routine.











OH and Ella peed on me!

2 comments:

  1. At least you got to sleep in. 13 accidents is a lot. I would have put her in a pull up or gone insane. I don't know how you do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought she'd snap out of it. Nowadays I put her in pullups more if she's annoying me. and "annoying me" only equals 1 accident. haha.

      Delete