Thursday, October 22, 2015

Week 10 of Half Marathon Training

So according to plans I could
  • lift twice, 5 mi, 3 mi, 5 mi, 60 min cross, 9 mi 
  • lift twice, 5 mi, 3 mi, 45 min tempo, 5 mi pace, 11 mi 
  • 3 mi, 3 mi, 5 mi pace, cross, and 11 mi 
  • 3 mi, 2 mi, 6 mi (3 repeats at 8:20),  2 mi, and 13 mi
Here's what I did.

Monday: I ran 4.09 miles with the mom group. I did 15 minutes of Cize. I did burpees.

Tuesday: I did Cize (57 minutes) and did burpees.

Wednesday: I ran 3.35 miles but did 4 half mile repeats in that. My goal was 4:00 for the half mile and I hit it but sometimes I didn't get 2 min for the first half so I had to make up time. I also did burpees. 

Thursday: Rest. I did burpees.


Friday:  I ran 3.08 miles with Kathryn and Diana.

Saturday: Rest. 

Sunday:  Rest. Burpees. I did walk a lot at an amusement park. 

Total Running Mileage: 10.52
Total other things: burpees 5 times, Cize videos 2 times

Summary: I was busy packing and then traveling and am super bummed I did not get my long run in. I feel like I did nothing even though the first 3 days of the week were good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment