Friday, October 23, 2015

Week 11 of Half Marathon Training

October 12-18
So according to plans I could
  • lift twice, 5 mi, 3 mi, 5 mi, 60 min cross, 10 mi 
  • lift twice, 5 mi, 3 mi, 10 x 400 5k pace, 3 mi pace, 12 mi 
  • 3 mi, 3 mi, 5 mi pace, cross, and 12 mi 
  • 3 mi, 3 mi, 6 mi (tempo 4 @8:52),  2 mi, and 13 mi
Here's what I did.

Monday: Rest

Tuesday: I ran 4.03 miles. It was hilly in my old neighborhood. My garmin and mapmyrun didn't correspond because I paused my garmin to get a rock out of my shoe and forgot to unpause. I kind of took the difference of the two because I think mapmyrun was a little long. 

Wednesday: I went for a short walk with Dave.

Thursday: Rest.


Friday:  I did my long run from the previous week and it wasn't even that long. :(  I ran about 8.2 miles. I didn't unpause my garmin once but that was for only about .25 mi but still mapmyrun and my garmin were 3/4 mile off!  I split the difference again. It was so boring. I also ran a few miles with gloves on. I kind of enjoyed the cold!

Saturday: I didn't really exercise but did a ton of lift Ella up from the ground all the way up to above my head. I'd be squatting and stand up and lift her too. I got quite sore. Then I did a ton of push-ups.

Sunday:  Rest.

Total Running Mileage: 12.23
Total other things: 1 random exercises, 1 walk

Summary: I'm quite bummed again about my low mileage. Running at my parents was tough. Not tough from the hills although that was tough, but tough because I had to coordinate with a lot of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment