Thursday, November 12, 2015

11.16.14

Ella woke up at 4:30. I fed her then she went back to sleep until 7:30. Sometimes I like the 4:30 wake-ups because then she sleeps past 6:30 so I get bonus sleep later.

I wanted to leave right away to do some stuff and it took us over 2 hours to actually get a move on it.  We went to Ikea.  I wore Ella in the Bjorn and was pretty much broken by the end. 90 minutes was too long. I was mad the Ergo was at home. We bought 2 new nightstands and bought Ella a stuffed basketball. We asked her if she liked these other stuffed animals but she wanted no parts of them. She liked the stuffed baseball until Dave brought over the bigger basketball. She loved it.

Ella fell asleep after we left and we headed to Crate and Barrel. We got lunch and ate it in the car.  Dave also got cupcakes from Sprinkles. She woke up so we went in Crate and Barrel. We picked out and ordered a quilt for our new bed.

We got home and played for awhile! Ella and I did a google+ hangout with my parents.

Dave and I were hungry at 3 and Dave mentioned going to Trader Joe's and then getting dinner. But then he wanted to play his video game more so Ella and I played with music videos on in the background.

Ella had a short nap around 4:30 and then we went to Trader Joe's. We picked pizza up on the way home but it's from Slice of New York so my jaw can't handle it and Ella can't eat the crust.  So Ella and I had other food. She played briefly and then went to sleep. She was asleep at 8:20.

Dave and I watched some TV, at some cupcakes, and went to sleep.




















No comments:

Post a Comment