Monday, November 9, 2015

8.22



 We got a slow start in the morning.



There was a lot of hanging out. Timing should have still worked out but then it didn't.  We went to go to SF. That just took forever.






We parked and walked to Eagle Cafe and got there a couple minutes before 11:30. I had called and they said they serve breakfast until 11:30. Well they were already serving lunch and we couldn't get breakfast. Dave was mad.  That's his favorite place for breakfast.  And then we are not a fan of their lunch.


We walked down to Boudin's for lunch.







 We looked around Pier 39.









Ella rode a Merry Go Round for the first time. I was a little annoyed at the horse Dave picked. I could not get a good picture. I was half leaning off the thing to get the pictures I did get.  Ella was not a fan. She was a bit scared.






Dave went in to buy hot sauce and Ella was climbig.


It was a long morning for Ella. She fell asleep on the way home.



 Ella's hair is getting so long.

 Ella is an artist.
 Ella likes to drink water off the shower mat. I constantly tell her not to.
This is probably more of a mommy fail than an Ella fail. I didn't put the cereal back up. Ella dumped it out.

2 comments: