Tuesday, December 22, 2015

12.31

Ella woke up at 6:45.  We played. I read her books. I had her open 2 more of her remaining presents. This was all before Dave woke up.

Ella and I went to run at 9:15.  It took a little longer because I got a tour of Diana's house. It is very nice inside. I am so jealous of her kitchen. Ella napped on the run. She napped for a half hour.

A little bit after I got home, Gio asked if I wanted to run. I hadn't showered yet so I said OK.  We did some run/walk.  Lily came in to play for a little bit.

Ella was bugging me to nurse and I thought she'd go to sleep. She did not. I forgot her nap would mess things up.  We had lunch.

Ella finally went to sleep around 3:30.  I ended up falling asleep in the chair and sleeping 2 hours. So I missed getting a night stand out of the garage for someone to pick up.  

We played. Ella was starving. I fed her and did dishes.  Then we played some more. Then we had some dinner. I tried to do bedtime routine but she was so wide awake we came out and played.
Finally she went to sleep at 10:30!  At 8 PM my app said she'd go to sleep at 10:22 and I thought that was crazy late.  Sometimes this app surprises me. (But then the other day she went to sleep at 2 pm and it said she'd wake up at 2 am so it was very wrong since at 2 pm was her normal less than 2 hour nap.)















No comments:

Post a Comment