Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas (Cards)

Merry Christmas.  Here are some versions of Christmas cards I sent. I also had 4x6 pictures that I put into handmade cards that I made.  I'm not even sure everyone got their cards yet. I had issues with being sick and doing too much and then running out of envelopes.   The one above was my favorite  of the 4 that were printed.
 I had 2 versions similar to this.
The pictures where Ella is really smiling on the couch are because she took the pictures herself using the camera remote. She was so proud.
All of the above photos were taken on December 15.
The tree picture was December 6 and all the rest December 11.  I was going to wear something nice just because. I forgot about the photo booth so then I was extra mad that I didn't even have time to change out of my running clothes.
This pictures in the top left are too small on this one.  But I figured I'd share it too. The tree in the top left is in San Jose.

Christmas is awesome this year with Ella. She is so excited. She talks about Santa. She loves her ornament with  "Baby Ella" on it.  She loves to compare her hand print to the hand print ornament from last year.  She likes both the 2014 and 2015 ornaments but the 2015 one has only been around a few days. I still need to print a picture for our 2013 ornament.

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Colleen! I love all of these pictures. I love how happy Ella is. And that she used the camera remote herself. I hope you guys had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. You too!

      This camera remote is more difficult than my last one. You have to actually point it at the camera. At least she knows to hit the 2 second delay button.

      Delete
  2. Ella never fails to amaze me, Always makes me Smile and giggle..especially. in the one of you and her.. She looks like she hasn't got a clue as to where to look for the lens though.. Is it a different camera? But they're all great! Thank you for sharing them. (((Kisses and hugs))) all around! You can tell that your family is truly happy BTW: YOU look positively gorgeous in the photo of Santa, You in your green dress and then Ella who looks like she's trying to escape, LOL!!! Love Grandma Leigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the one with antlers a second or third mom were there and they started snapping or wVing their hand to get her to look but she just waved her hand back and then everyone laughed. So I got like 40 pics of that. She's cute. She also stood by moms waving hands as they took pics of other kids.

      Delete
  3. Ella never fails to amaze me, Always makes me Smile and giggle..especially. in the one of you and her.. She looks like she hasn't got a clue as to where to look for the lens though.. Is it a different camera? But they're all great! Thank you for sharing them. (((Kisses and hugs))) all around! You can tell that your family is truly happy BTW: YOU look positively gorgeous in the photo of Santa, You in your green dress and then Ella who looks like she's trying to escape, LOL!!! Love Grandma Leigh

    ReplyDelete