Saturday, January 23, 2016

10.30

I woke up at 6:30 and couldn't fall back to sleep. I read facebook forever. Finally at 7:20 I got out of bed. I blogged a little. Then I swept and mopped the floor. Ella was still asleep.

Ella slept until 9:30.  We drove Dave to work.

Kathryn and I went running. We didn't run that far. I had to hurry.

I went to Stanford Mall to go to the Apple store to get a new iphone screen. Well after waiting forever for my appointment, they talked to me and wouldn't do a new screen because the old broken screen wasn't attached and set up. I couldn't believe they wouldn't do it.

We got sprinkles on our way out. Ella kept saying cake. I told her we'd get cake when we got home so she kept repeating it the entire ride home.

We got home and ate a cupcake and called my mom on a hangout. Ella was so cute.
We were on a bit. My dad even got home from work and got to talk to us, too.

Ella was getting tired. She was even getting all wound up so we had to go and get her to nap. But then she didn't want to nap.  I went in to tell her to go to sleep and then she started freaking out more.  It took her 55 minutes to fall asleep.

But then she slept over 3 hours so that was good. I got to blog and eat. I wanted to do more but I was still so mad about apple.

We went and picked up our race packets and then got Chick-fil-A for dinner.
















No comments:

Post a Comment