Tuesday, February 9, 2016

11.15

Ella woke up before 7! I did not appreciate that.   Dave got to sleep in a bit.

Pretty much since within 20 minutes of waking up, I cleaned and did laundry all day until about 12 when I started cooking.  I barely got to eat by the time 2 PM rolled around.  I was also organizing new toys Ella got over a week ago from Kathryn. I only got the legos sorted out. But that's a big start.

Dave watched the Steeler game. Ella hung out with him a lot but also got in my way a lot. She was also bad and had to have a time out a few times.

At one point Dave said, "Are you ready for this touchdown?" and Ella said, "Touch down" and did the hand motion. But the play was not a touchdown. Then she felt bad and refused to say or do touchdown again.

Dave hurt his back at some point and it got so bad he was just complaining about it and not doing much of anything.

I tried to get Ella to nap. She was lying at first but then she wasn't. She was jumped and then would fly back and hit her head.  Then later she let out a painful cry and I run in there and her mouth is all bloody.

She never did nap. We hung out. We mainly hung out in bed since Dave's back is so bad. He was stuck to being in bed and we wanted to spend time with him.

Ella went to sleep for the day near 7:30 PM.  When she got really cranky I had asked her if I should make her go to bed at 5 PM since she's so cranky. She said 8. 8:00 is when we normally start bedtime routine. She knew it.  She said 8 a bunch when we were doing a bath and forth but instead we started bedtime routine near 7:15. I was going to do it at 7 but somehow started a bit late.















No comments:

Post a Comment