Friday, February 5, 2016

11.9

My alarm went off at 7:45 and first thing I did was check Ella's monitor. Well the sound was off on it and she was awake. I wonder how long she was up. We don't have the thing that takes a picture a minute anymore. Dave needs to code it again. It took him less than a half hour the first time!

Running at 9 was canceled because of the rain. I spent a good portion of the morning coordinating with people about if we were going to cancel or what was going on.

I did Cize in the living room with Ella.   Then we went to the Dollar Tree. Then we went to lunch.

The Dollar Tree took about 20 minutes. Ella was a bugger to hold. She wanted to walk. But then she wanted to keep putting things in my bag. If she had her way, we would have bought about 6 different balls, a jump rope, a toy snake, an extension cord, and a few other things I can't remember. Oh she did put purse kleenex packs in the bag and I almost put them back then realized I often wish I had those so I kept them in the bag.

I ordered breakfast instead of lunch food.  It all took so long because there were delays between things. I also sat in the car at the Dollar Tree deciding to run or not.
Then I sat in our driveway waiting for Gio and Lily to be ready for lunch. I didn't want to go in the house just to leave again.

Ella was pretty good at lunch. She was loud a few times and almost threw silverware a few times.

After we got home we hung out a little. Poly even chilled on me purring while Ella was sitting across the room. But then Ella came over and wanted to hug Poly and she was gone.

We called my mom on a hangout. Before I knew it an hour had passed. How do hangouts take so much time and feel so short?

Ella played with her new alphabet letters.

She changed her clothes 7 times throughout the day. She doesn't like clothes then likes them then likes other things. She didn't change her outfit at all because the clothes needed to come off.

She finally napped around 3 PM. We started it entirely too late.

I made cards while she napped.  I also started dinner.  I had to wake Ella up to get Dave and try to time dinner. I really hate all that.

I made more cards after Ella went to sleep. I just couldn't help myself.













No comments:

Post a Comment