Wednesday, August 24, 2016

3.30

This picture sure looks familiar doesn't it. I'm always sandwiched between a cat and a kid.

After taking Ella to school and Dave to work, I had some time to kill before going to my doctor appointment so I went shopping. I bought some tanks a little bigger in size but not maternity so that I can wear them after the baby for a bit too. I know it takes some time to get back to "normal" size so 1 size up works well.

 Here's a picture of our snack cupboard. The cupboard was empty so I threw junk food in it!
I got in a little rest while Ella was at school. Poly always joins me.
I picked Ella up and she ate some of her leftover lunch in the car.  I think that's one of her favorite things to do.

We went to the park to kill some time before picking Dave up.


Ella helped cook dinner.


A picture to show that after I ate dinner then my regular jeans no longer fit. (17 weeks pregnant I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment