Friday, April 1, 2016

1.6.16



Ella walking into preschool. We were visiting before her official start. I would be there the entire time with her. I might step out of the room if she was taking ot it well.

Here she is with the class listening to a book.





What half the room looks like.
Ella thinks she's going to drive home.
Preschool wore her out and she fell asleep on the way home.
Ella plays on the floor while I cook.


 Vegetable stir fry is healthy but then there's a hot dog and rice.

Ella and Dave hanging out.
With pregnancy, I was so lightheaded and couldn't function. Ella wanted to hang out with me so we lied on the floor together.  (This was before you'd even tell people about a pregnancy but since I'm posting it so late, I can write about it.)



No comments:

Post a Comment