Tuesday, December 27, 2016

10.18.16

Ella is always near Miles. She loves him so much.

Ella likes to be a photographer. She's always copying me.

Ella was showing Miles how to play the piano.





Ella had to change into her leotard for some gymnastics.




 I looked over and Ella was going through some Yoga salutations. I couldn't believe it. She wasn't that bad with form either. I don't think I even have done much yoga around her.  On the last one she told me she was doing a plank.
 I tried to take some pictures like my weekly picture but with Miles born and Ella in them too. Miles didn't really cooperate and Ella really didn't want to take them either. I bribed her.


 Miles is wearing the onesie I made and everyone signed at the sprinkle. I love it.

I can't get over how cute he is!!!




 I had to wake Ella up and she didn't want to wake up.
We went to Maie's house for a meetup.  She had a lot of moms and toddlers over. It was so hectic. I really enjoyed the few minutes that Maie held Miles so I could focus on Ella.

Here's Miles with another baby friend! Maddie is a month younger than Miles (well 1 day short of a month younger)

No comments:

Post a Comment