Tuesday, January 31, 2017

2.3.16

Ella woke up at 7 AM. She was mad her OK to wake clock was not green so she started to take off the back to try to change the time to get it to turn green. She also knocked on the door. I ended up going to get her.  She said she was done sleeping.





She was not happy in the morning. She cried a lot over a lot of different things. It was just a bad time.

We took Dave to work around 9:30 and then took her to preschool. We sat and waited for school pictures. She waited patiently but then wouldn't do it.









Where the kids were posed!
I was waiting with her since I was taking the class (group) photos.  Things did not go well with Ella. I ended up in her class photo. It was just a bad time.   Some of the classes went so well. I also zoomed in and got some pictures of some kids that were just not having it posing for the real photographer. Too bad I could not get Ella to cooperate. It made it harder that I was around but not with her. I ended up taking pictures of 1 class while holding Ella.



I didn't leave there until after 11:30. I got home and loaded pictures and started trying to find the best ones.  Before I knew it an hour passed and I figured I better eat lunch.  I was also doing laundry. I ate lunch and watched TV. Then I lied on the couch with a cat on me.  I did some dishes. I wish I had more time but then Dave wanted picked up really early so then I got him and we just got Ella early too.

We picked up Panera on the way home. Ella didn't really eat. She wouldn't sit in her high chair so she wasn't getting her soup.

We hung out and played. She was jumping all over me on the couch. Finally I got her to play. Dave was working on his laptop the entire time. I was very impressed Ella actually played legos for a few minutes by herself.  Finally she asked me to join her so I did.

We got Ella to bed at 8:20 and she fell asleep in less than a half hour.  She told us she wanted to sleep on the floor but then she ended up moving back to her bed.

Then after a little bit I heard crying and she fell out of bed!  






No comments:

Post a Comment