Tuesday, January 31, 2017


Ella woke up at 7. She was in her crib so I went in to get her.  She said she was done sleeping.  She wanted to eat right away.   She ate a ton of oatmeal and I got to shower.

We got Dave to work by 9 then went to Walmart. That trip was cut short. She wouldn't go in a normal cart but then went in a different kind where you can sit differently and see where you are going.  But then after barely any of the trip she was just too bad so I said we would leave.  She had a full harness that she was buckled into but she could manage to get out of it and then would run off.

Then we went to Trader Joe's after just to buy a couple things. Ella pushed a little cart so she was happy but man is it difficult to shop with her when she's in charge of a cart.

We stopped and got bagels at Panera on the way home.   She wanted to eat there.  We got home a little after 10 and she was starving.  We shared 2 bagels.

Ella played with play dough then she ate again.

I took her for a ride near 1:30 instead of trying to get her to nap at home. Then we went to preschool early and she slept in the car. I just played on my phone.  I think I did doze off. I hid in the backseat to not have the sun on me.

Ella was pretty good at preschool but she is so clingy to me. I am glad she napped.  She did so well singing and doing the hand motions. She's getting so good at that.  She did throw toys a few times. She also wouldn't sit at the table during snack time until I was right beside her.  She never used to be clingy so it kind of sucks a lot.

 We picked Dave up on the way home.  As soon as we got home he asked her if she wanted to go to the park. I thought he was just trying to get her out of the car but he actually took her to the park. They were gone like 20 minutes.  I was able to clean up a little and do a few things. It was nice just to have a few minutes.

Ella and I spent a long time eating. Ella was watching her iPad too. Dave ate on the couch very quickly. We watched the debate. It was so nice that Ella was so good. She asked for more a few times too.

I gave her a bath after dinner. She didn't want to leave the high chair until I mentioned the bath.  During her bath, she requested Daddy so he came in then she was so happy that mommy and daddy were there.

Then we played. She likes to play legos.

We started getting ready for bed a little after 8 but she took a little while and she left her room a few times. She finally fell asleep near 9.

I was going to go to bed when she did but then I just read facebook and played on my computer until after 10 then I started neftlix.  Dave was watching TV during this time. Poly was purring on my chest.  She made it hard to blog because I couldn't see the screen through her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment