Tuesday, February 21, 2017


9:15 PM (13th). Tired. In bed. Start new Netflix
2 am still up watching and finally get up to pump a little
Go back to watching. 3something Miles wakes. In with him until after 4. In bed. Not asleep yet. Ella falls out of bed.

Dave wakes from a dead sleep and said Ella fell out of bed. No idea how he heard that. I barely did and was awake. He ran in quicker then me! (HE did!) I comfort her. Almost asleep in 2 min. Then she says she wants me.

Fast forward an hour after and she's still awake.

I finally give up and go to my bed. 5:15. She comes and wakes me twice. Bandaid issues with bandaids she insists she needs. (She doesn't)

I'm finally asleep. And 2.5 hours later awake

Darn Netflix.

I got Ella to school.  She didn't want me to leave. I showed her teacher pictures from her race this weekend. Everyone wanted to see. The teacher seemed impressed and then Ella was more OK that I was leaving.

I immediately went to Target. I nursed in the parking lot then went in. I had to baby wear him because I needed cart space. That did not go well. He did not like the Ergo. He had fallen asleep nursing in the car so I thought it'd be great and he'd sleep in the Ergo. I was wrong.
Numerous times I was holding him with 2 hands and unable to push a cart. Eventually I was able to get the Ergo on without the infant insert. I used one hand on him so he still had my touch and could shop with the other hand. He slept until the checkout when I kept reaching in the cart.

I ate cookies on the way home. Miles was good so I put him in the swing and put thing away and spent a few minutes cleaning. Then got him to nap but he would only nap while I was holding him so then that sucked. I would try to get him in the crib and that would fail.

I didn't get to eat my lunch until 4 PM.  I did laundry and folded that before eating. I was heating my soup and he woke up. Of course. So then I nursed him back to sleep and got him to the crib and only had to reheat my food a little bit.

He finally slept well and I had to wake him up to go pick up Ella. I hate when I have to do that. Preschool was a madhouse. Ella was just having a temper tantrum when I got there. She was doing a puzzle and someone wanted to help. Ella did not want anyone else to do it. Ella, Miles, and I then did the puzzle and Ella got happy. It was a tough puzzle. Ella did it. She was about to do it again and I noticed she needed a kleenex. I got up to get it and a girl went over to my chair to do the puzzle too. Ella didn't want that and went to hit her in the head with the board! I got there in time that it just barely even touched the girl if it even did. Oh Ella.

Later Ella was hugging and holding Miles. It was all good until Ella hugged him harder. He started to get unhappy so I went to take him back and told her this. She got mad and scratched his face. She made him bleed!

Ella was scared leaving school. She was afraid of the dark
Dave got KFC for dinner.

I took longer to get Miles to sleep. Ella kept waking him up. She had to go potty but wouldn't get Daddy's help. She kept talking about how she wanted me and finally I go to put him in the crib and she is banging the door and it wakes him up.
Ella and I hung out in bed.   Ella took some pictures of herself!


  1. What show on Netflix were you watching? Aurora hated the Ergo until I removed the infant insert then she loved it.

    1. Mikes hated all carriers but the ergo. But with the infant insert sometimes he hated it. Without the infant insert he hates it less.

    2. Oh. I forget what show at that time. I didn't write that down. Most recently the Fall was the one I was the most hooked to so probably that.