Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Ella Says... (February 2017)

Here are some more Ella quotes that I managed to document. 
----------
I tell Ella she's a big kid since she slept all night

Ella stood up : I'm a big kid. I'm 40 inches”
(She is 40 inches)

2/1/17
----------
It happened
"I don't want my little brother now" 

2/2
----------
I put a Steelers shirt on Ella.
She tells me “I don't like my Steelers shirt because they are not on anymore”

2/3 day of Super Bowl. 
----------
“Mommy what should we do? “ 
i look at her confused.  
“Mommy what should we do now that Miles is asleep?”

2/6
----------
Me: Ella you aren't eating your dinner
Ella: I'm just playing with my treasures. I don't like to eat anymore. 

2/7
----------
Ella interrupted: I farted.  
Dave: Oh yea
Ella: Yea while you were talking

2/14
----------
Ella is in the car ready to go to school
Me: Ella have a good day at preschool. 
Ella: have a good day at home mommy and Miles. 

2/17
----------
Me: Ella bedtime in 3 hours
Ella: 3 hours. 
(I'm not sure why I wrote this one down but it must have been worthy)

2/17
----------
After she woke Miles up

She says "I will feed him from my boob" and she pulled her shirt to show her boob trying to get him to nurse

2/28

No comments:

Post a Comment