Thursday, July 6, 2017

11.1.16

I had a pretty good night's sleep.

Ella really loves her brother.

We went to the park in the morning. 





After the park, we quickly went to Lucky. It was the first time I took both kids to a grocery store. It didn't go so well.  Ella was afraid of a bird in parking lot. Then she kept throwing her toy inside the place.  She also ate her donut on way to cashier. 

Here's what I typed for my notes for this part of the day "Yelling. Milk. Swing. Phone for PT - Ella took Miles out of his swing when I ran to get my laptop to talk to PT about open appointments."  Miles was crying so bad and Ella yelling that they couldn't even hear me on the phone. He started the conversation with "Is this a good time?" and I said "As good as any." Hahaha. And how it went down is pretty much how it'd happen at any time.

During nap I did laundry







I was trying out my new photo booth stand and background.
The wrinkles are so bad. I tried to iron them out. I failed.


No comments:

Post a Comment