Monday, August 28, 2017

Core de Force Week 1

Overall I missed 1 workout.  I did the wrong workout once.  I didn't follow my meal plan that much. I generally ate healthy but when I was around family I ate more junk. I ate cake since I was making practice cake and then cake for Miles's smash cake session.   I was so busy this week. I got more steps than usual though.  There was not a single day I got all my fruits in. I did so bad this time since the grapes we had weren't that good.


8-22-17 I was able to lift my leg up on alternating side plank with leg lift. Even at PT when I was doing planks all the time I had not gotten to where I could lift my leg up! The workout was a lot harder with Ella all in my way. She kept climbing on my back and I couldn't do what I was supposed to do. I forgot my Recover arrived and so I didn't take it. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to try it out. My phone got full during the workout.
I was able to record again when I deleted a little bit on the quick breaks they have.


8-24-17


8-26-17 Saturday. Power Sculpt because I missed Friday. And I did Friday's workout Thursday and was just going to swap them. Between Friday and Saturday I did a 36 minute workout video in 8 segments. I did start over 3x and did an extra abridged warmup twice. I cooled down twice too. During round 8, Ella came downstairs out of her room and was standing beside me. I did not know it. I went from one move to a move on the floor and middle of my transition I saw her and screamed. I fell over onto my wrist / the floor because I was already mid transition and it threw me off. My wrist hurts a decent amount so I decided not to attempt Dynamic Strength after. Also It was already after 11 PM.

Here are some of my food collages but I don't think I made one everyday.  I also don't think I took pictures of everything I ate on a given day and I just made the collages without mentioning whatever it was.  My memory is so bad that I can't even remember later in the day what I ate.





I believe I weighed myself at the end of the week and I lost 2 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment