Friday, September 8, 2017

6.15.17

Miles woke up a little after 5:20.  When I heard him through the baby monitor, I got annoyed Dave's laptop was touching me. Then I realized it was my laptop that I fell asleep with. It was closed because I fell asleep before I even opened it to use it. I was so tired that I slept all night without even noticing.

Miles ate, slept, cried, and repeat a few times until my alarm went off at 7:33 then I realized I better get out of there and get dressed and prepare for the cleaners.

They arrived at 8. I cleaned the entire time they cleaned.  Miles slept until a little after 9. I was in shock!

I can't believe they got the high chair clean!  They spent over 2 hours in the kitchen.
Miles and I woke Ella up at 11.





 Miles was teething bad and there was a lot of crying.

I gave him Tylenol and nursed him to nap. It took a bit to get him to go down.

He didn't nap long.  Well he was asleep on me 10 minutes and then the crib transfer failed.  Then I noticed his door open and closed it later and that woke him up.
I got him back to sleep.
He napped 4 hours total. He napped an hour and then 3 hours.  He was pleasant when he woke up.






Getting ready for the party!


My parents were here.   Ella went on her 2nd sleep over with them.



We ate dinner and relaxed a bit. I got Miles to sleep.  I then loaded pictures onto my computer from the road trip.

I lied in bed to blog but kept reading facebook.



 I got some updates during Ella's sleepover.

No comments:

Post a Comment