Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Core De Force Power Sculpt


I decided to break down this workout
36 minutes total
3 minutes of warmup - only the jumping jacks bother my knee so I modify those.  I still have trouble bouncing side to side and rotating my shoulders. It's like I go at different directions and my mind has trouble.

Round 1
Hip Drive Throughs - I need to modify and use my hands to help go from the ground to upright. This hurts my left wrist  I was able to not have to modify with the left knee forward but not with the right knee forward.

Jumping Firefly- This hurts my wrist and you need the strength to actually be able to do it too.
Half Monkey to Guard - Again you are putting weight on your hands so it's a lot of pressure on your wrists again.

Round 2
Switch Roundhouse Kick - shockingly this didn't hurt at all
Ground to Fighter Stance - I modified and this still bothered my knee.
Low Stance Switch

Round 3
Ginga Hop - Modifying and going slow this didn't hurt.
Alternating Clinch Knee - Modifying and going slow this one also didn't hurt
Triple Alligator Pushups - This was a killer on my wrist

Round 4
Roll Jumps - I did this without modifying but my knee hurt A LOT after so I have to remember not to modify.
Plank Skaters - This hurt my wrist a little
Half Superman Push Up - I modified but my wrist and knee were in pain.

Rounds 5 through 8 repeat 1-4.

 Round 9 BURNOUT ROUND! No break!!
 Left Reverse Lunge / Clinch Knee - I didn't do the little jump as I clenched the knees so this did not make my knee feel any worse.
Push Up Leg Check - This was tough on my wrist but would have been fine for my knee if my knee wasn't already in a lot of pain.
 Guarded Squat / Squat Jump  - I didn't modify here. By the end it was a lot of pressure on my knee. It was already hurting. Maybe if it was first I could do it without modifying.

As you can see I struggle a lot. I miss back before I was always injured.

No comments:

Post a Comment