Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Core de Force Week 3

September 4-10
I ate horribly. I was busy getting ready for Miles's party and cleaning so I never wanted to cook. I definitely didn't get my vegetables in and and then I'd eat a lot of junk food.   Then I pigged out at the party too. I also ate 6 cupcakes on September 9. I had 2 on September 10.

This shouldn't even count as a week. But instead of starting over or redoing, I'm just going to end when I should and then do round 2.

9/6 - I put on workout clothes but then after serious thought decided for another rest day.

 9/7/17
Workout done
Almost recorded it all
Skidded on a lego once
Did forearm plank with eg lift instead at one point because of my wrists
Also when recording I thought wow this camera makes my legs look skinny. I didn't think it was making me all look skinny because my gut looked worse. Maybe the white shorts are slimming.
(Now that that week 4 is over, I can't think back enough. I think I only worked out 1 time. I tripped over Miles's high chair and hurt my ankle.  I also had a sore wrist.)

(Now that that week 4 is over, I can't think back enough. I think I only worked out 1 time. I tripped over Miles's high chair and hurt my ankle.  I also had a sore wrist.

I am so bummed about being injured.

 I skimmed all my photos and barley had any food pictures so I just put some of the unique ones here.
 This was just one container of cupcakes but I ate this many throughout the week so I figured I'd include it.
I've noticed when you lose weight a little or get better at workouts, you focus more and eat even better or workout even harder. But then when you have a setback in some way you just do everything else worse. It's tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment