Thursday, September 21, 2017

Core De Force Week 4

This is actually Week 4 + 2 days because I didn't want to just make a post for 2 days.  Core De Force is a 30 day program.



9/11  I did MMA Power because I started Plyo but doing the Learn it & Work It I knew they were all too much for my bad knee.



9/12 I did Power Sculpt.  Well I did the warmup + Round 1. Then I got Miles to sleep. Then I made a phone call. Then I did the warm up + some of round 1 + rounds 2-4 and round 9 + cooldown. My knee hurt so bad that I decided to not repeat the exercises.

9/13 - I did MMA Speed.  On my way downstairs to get my laptop to workout, I missed the last step and stumbled and really hurt my knee even worse. I had to modify  but I still did it.  On some moves that had some punches and then a kick, I skipped the kick. Sometimes I could do it and sometimes not depending on which leg it was.  I almost skipped the workout all together after my stumble but I'm sick of always skipping and super annoyed with how little I'm actually doing.


 9/14 I did 7 rounds of Dynamic Strength. (There are 12 rounds.) My knee hurt a lot by the end. My wrist didn't hurt that much at all. I almost considered not going to the doctors since it's a lot better.  I forgot how much I liked this workout.

9/15 Rest


9/16 MMA Shred (Skipped 2 min of it)

So I'm not actually following the schedule. I just alternate between a speed one and a strength one. Since most days I can't even finish a workout I haven't added on the core ones in awhile.

Today I did MMA Shred. I only skipped 2 minutes worth knowing the double kicking just did not work for my knee last time. Instead of the jump squats I did squats I was supposed to do at PT. I tried so hard to squat evenly and I was still favoring my right side.
πŸ‘πŸ» I had fun the entire workout
 Ella was happy about the workout
 I only skipped 2 minutes of it.
 I got to use my TENS machine after
πŸ‘ŽπŸ» I had so skip part of workout (but happy it was only 2 min and not more)
Ella did interrupt me a few times.



 9/18 MMA Power + 3 min plank
MMA Power + 3 min plank (instead of + core kinetics)  This might be my longest workout in awhile. Going slowly and modifying are helping a lot. I'm getting stronger even with my various injuries. πŸ’ͺ🏻
πŸ‘πŸ» I did all the rounds + cooldown
I only modified once and did squats.
I did this while still recovering from my cold.
I used little weights from tae bow while punching for some extra oomph to my workout
πŸ‘ŽπŸ» I was trying to do the 4 min plank from PT but with the side leg lifts that I could never do but Ella came and climbed on me and it messed me up and then I just did 3 minutes and it was a struggle.


 9/19 MMA PLYO + 4 min plank

My food was not what I wanted at all. The end of the challenge I was sick and could barely handle momming yet alone cooking. I didn't make it to the store to even be able to cook.
9/12/17

9/13


9/13/17
When I made the collage I totally forgot there was a taco picture
9/14/17  I also had five guys (no picture)


9/15

9/16

9/17 dinner because shrimp was ordered by mistake

No comments:

Post a Comment