Friday, October 13, 2017

10.1.17

I had a bad night with Miles because he fell asleep in the car and didn't have dinner. He was hungry.   Then we were up at 6:30 for the day.  He took his nap before Ella woke up.
He took a long nap.
We made birthday cupcakes.  Ella was feeling a little sick so she actually didn't help make the icing. You know she must be sick if she doesn't want to make icing or lick the bowl.
Ella was so happy to show Daddy that she knew how to make cupcakes.

 
This was the first time making mini cupcakes.






We went to parents' house for ribs. It was a nice birthday meal.  Ribs are the best. Miles loved them too. I could not believe how much he ate.
We also watched the Steelers.







Then we ate the birthday cupcakes.  Miles and Ella had a few.
We also ate chip n dip.  Timmy brought a new dip for us to try. It was good.












Then it was time to drive home. It was rough in sun. And I was tired.

Once we were home we played outside.
I got food for the kids and then we played some more.



























Miles is a little bugger. He takes cups and bowls out of the drawer and makes a huge mess.




He put a small balloon in the drawer.

Miles likes to go into the pantry and get stuff. He is often getting Easy Mac and bringing it to me. Sometimes he even walks over and gets a spoon after.



Giving Miles Benadryl before bed did not go well. He opened the child proof bottle and got medicine all over his face, including in his eyes, and all over his clothes and the changing pad. I did take care of Miles without taking any pictures.

I got him to sleep.
I got Ella to sleep.
Then I watch The Fosters in bed. Then realized I forgot to work out.   Then an hour later realized I forgot to eat dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment