Thursday, October 12, 2017

Core De Force Round 2 Weeks 1 and 2

9/25
Day 1
Exercise: MMA Speed  or maybe 3/4. In my 5th of 6rounds Miles woke up so I skipped ahead and did the cookdown. So I missed 1.5 rounds. Also my phone filled up so I thought I was recording but they are .1 seconds and gray. So sad times. That's why I usually do time lapse. Those don't use as much battery.
Nutrition: awful
Today I woke up and cleaned and got the kids ready and dropped Ella off at school. Fed miles and folded laundry. Cleaned. Got Miles to sleep. Cleaned. Ate 4 crackers, cheese, and pepperoni just to hold me over. Worked out. Showered. Left to go furniture shopping. While running out the door realized I never ate. I grabbed a cereal bar, a peanut butter bar, and a butterscotch krimpet. I shared with Miles so didn't even eat all that
Furniture shopped so long got Dave to pick Ella up. Got home after 6 and had McD's dave picked up.
Also Miles was super clingy. He cried a lot and was miserable. I think he's over dining room table shopping.
(I did so much cleaning because the cleaners were coming and then were here and I had to have the house ready for them to clean).
My dad drove from furniture place to furniture place so I could sided it a rest that I had in the car.
So day 1 is not so good for me. Also I'm sore from the fit test.


  9/26
Dynamic Strength.  Half the workout. I had to stop to get Ella to bed.

9/27
3 cookies :(

MMA Speed + T25 Lower Focus
For MMA Speed I only did 2 minutes out of every 3 minute round. (I can only fast forward 1 minute at a time.) Then I went right to Lower Focus. I figured since it was a short 27 min workout that I could add on today.  It was 51 minutes from start to finish.  I did not realize that the cooldown was after the 25 minutes for Lower Focus. I had forgotten since it's been so long since I did it.   It was a sweat session way worse than MMA Speed. I couldn't believe the only thing that bothered my knee was the calf hop so I just did calf raises on the left side.  The lunges were fine and so were squats. I think it's because of the progression of starting easier.   My phone got full so I had to stop recording T25.   A random blog I found when searching to find the name of the calf hop mentioned that Lower focus was the hardest of the alpha workouts. That made me feel even better about my combo today.

Make that 9 total cookies



9/28 rest day because I hurt my back
9/29 rest day to continue to rest my back + I got a flu shot so my arm hurt.

Many rest days :( :(   I just got too busy. I even had dinner after 9:30 PM 2 nights in a row.

10/3 Agility Power except I didn't have a ladder.

10/4 Ran
PT

He seemed to know what he was doing and knew just where to push that hurt. We did leg press on 1 leg to see the max weight. But we started at 110 and went all the way up to 200. I bet i could have done more if I didn't do 5-6 at each weight incrementing by 10 lbs.   Then on my bad side, I only got to 150 lb.

We did a few exercises. He was surprised how much weight I would use. I said it wasn't even as heavy as I thought it should be.  It's clear that my bad leg is so much weaker.

He taped my knee to see if that helped. We aren't sure if it did or not.   I'm supposed to go twice a week but I only want to make 1 appointment a week.    I had an appointment at a good time and I was the only one in the place.  I find it odd that they don't use a TENS machine at the end.  We'll see how I like it next time when it's not a longer evaluation.
He said I might still have some tendonitis.


I'm getting too behind so I'll just post this. It's 10/12 now so I'm into week 3 and I forget. I may have other workout videos too

No comments:

Post a Comment