Tuesday, November 21, 2017

11.24.16: Thanksgiving

Little buddy was up for awhile then back to sleep near 8.   Ella woke up a little before 9. She wore her santa PJs.  She walked in with her pop-up book. She was showing things to me that she was taught about the night before.




We ate cereal together.

Ella decided to bug Dave instead of me. She was playing with his toys. I mean she still bugged me a little but mostly bugged him. I got to type a blog post.  Miles was awake and good in the bouncer.


Later during nap time I got to make a Halloween collage I had been wanting to make.  Ella napped. I should have napped but felt better about making my collage.





We watched the Steelers.

We started cooking around 5. Since we didn't have company, we went the easy route. We bought a stuffed turkey from Costco. I didn't think I'd like it and I was right. We also bought pre-made scalloped potatoes at Costco. Then we made corn and stuffing. We had Hawaiian rolls from Costco. We also had some gravy thing too.  I'm bummed, I didn't just have us buy a turkey breast. I did not like the cranberry taste on the turkey.   We didn't have potatoes or hungry jack so I could not have mashed potatoes.   Ella wouldn't even try the turkey. She had about 5 helpings of corn.

We watched the Steelers while we ate.  Miles was asleep then he was in his swing and then we had to hold him while we were eating.  He was pretty good.







No comments:

Post a Comment