Friday, November 17, 2017

11.25.16

Miles slept all night. My phone was dead so I heard him through the wall. He went to sleep so late so it was just a little over 9 hours.  He was up around 6:30.
Miles was pleasant and hung out with Dave and I took a shower. It's not often I have a shower before 7 AM!  Miles was still hanging out with Dave and then Poly jumped up to join in.

Then after being up for a bit, he was back to sleep. It was a little difficult getting him to nap while Ella was also in the rocking chair with us. There is not really enough room for us all.

Ella was eating breakfast in the kitchen. It was relaxing for me. He even napped a long time!   I was able to watch some Gilmore girls.

Ella came and got me when she spilt milk on the floor.  I asked how she did that and she said putting her bowl in the sink. Then I wanted cereal and she wanted more. We ate together.  She had a little spill putting her new bowl into the sink too. She's trying so I didn't mind so much. She also cleaned it up. I think we need to have paper towels within her reach so I don't even have to get them for her.

We hung out more. I put 4 ponytail holders in Ella's hair. She loved it. Then she kept being silly. She was having so much fun.

Once Miles was awake we were going to feed him then head out to lunch.  UPS came and we got our amazon order a day early so that meant we weren't going to run out of diapers!    Ella helped put away the entire order. She had so much fun being so helpful. She even tried to get on a step stool to put Poly's cat food away in the cupboard. Sadly she still couldn't reach.

Once Miles was up, he barely ate. He was too busy cooing and smiling. He only stopped if I got my camera to take his picture. He does not smile for the camera.























We drove all the way to Jersey Joe's and they were closed for the day!   So we ended up eating at Habit.  It was 3 PM by the time we were there!  Miles was awake and content the entire meal.

We went to Old Navy right after since it was next door. It's the second time Ive been to one with a stroller and the 2nd time the toddler area is too narrow for a stroller. It's so annoying. I parked the stroller and carried miles. We got Ella some new dresses.

 Then we headed to Toys R Us. I'm so glad Dave told Ella she had to ride in a cart. There is no way we would have handled her and Miles. She wanted everything so it was good she was contained. That stupid store had tons of stuff on sale but didn't have signs for it. It was so annoying. We had to go get an ad just to find some stuff out. Things would be 40-60% off and no signs to show it. It was so stupid.
 Ella and Miles fell asleep on the way home.
We stopped at the super charging station to charge the Tesla. I sat in the backseat in the middle and nursed Miles during this. Twice when we were driving I rode in the backseat in the middle. It sure helped Miles not to cry. Too bad we can't have that all the time. The Ford doesn't even have a middle seat.  We used to have someone ride in the back with Ella when she was little but couldn't now that we have to have 2 carseats in the back.

We got home, Miles ate, some of us ate, Dave watched TV, I watched Netflix on my iPad, and Ella watched her iPad. I gave her a 5 minute warning for bed and in that time she said she had to go Potty. She even told me to hurry and ran to the bathroom before I even got up. Then I got busy and she got distracted and next thing I know it's an hour later. Oops.  I asked her sho she wanted to read her a book and she said "daddy mommy" which is way way way way better than her normal of wanting me and telling Dave to go away. We both went in there but then I left and Dave read her the book.  She was distracted by her toy though.

Somehow it was 11 PM already.

No comments:

Post a Comment