Monday, November 20, 2017

21 Day Fix Extreme Week 2

Workouts

 Plyo https://youtu.be/bvzd3bDajJkk
 Instead of recording at time lapse speed here is 1.25 speed for you.
These moves keep me motivated because my body can do them without pain. I cannot believe it!!!!


 Upper Fix and A Little Bit Obsessed - Core 
I did Upper Fix with Miles around. Then after I got him to nap, I went back downstairs and did the Core workout.   Here's another version of the video but of the full workout. (Shorter upper fix workout was wrong above. I will try to add correct one later but probably will never get to it.)

Pilates
I had a busy day and didn't get it done until late at night.  I still have issue with my band. I used a gray band this time but couldn't get into 2 moves. Last time I used my red band and had trouble getting into even more moves.  I think the workout calls for a pink band. I never looked up what exactly the difference is.


Lower Fix and Little Bit Obsessed - AAA (partial) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XhYEyYi2N8

I didn't workout Friday, Saturday, or Sunday because I didn't feel well and was also busy. 

My Food

I was starving and it was 3 PM and I didn't eat lunch yet so I had made the quick sandwich.
Spaghetti squash is there but then I ate all that and had some pasta.  Miles ate a lot of the steak.
I had 2 helpings of the beef,broccoli, rice but didn't take a pic of second plate.  I added a lot more broccoli too.  I did not eat enough. I was too busy.
I ate breakfast at 10 AM and had leftovers. I also had leftovers at dinner. I might have even had 1 more plate of the leftovers. I ended up putting too much rice down so then I needed more beef and broccoli to go along with it.

I took pictures of more food but never made the collages. It was not as healthy because I didn't feel well so didn't want to cook.

Overall the week started great. I was so impressed with how well I was doing with the workouts.  But then it fell apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment