Saturday, November 4, 2017

Core De Force Weeks 3 and 4

Monday, Wednesday, Friday - Did Core De Force Videos
Monday, Friday - PT exercises (over 1 hour of constant working out)

Ate healthy probably 1/4 the meals :(

Sunday I rested

Monday: PT Exercises at PT (75 min)

Tuesday: Power sculpt  (I took videos but no time for that)
Knee exercises  
Run
I took videos of the workout but whose got time to compile.

Wednesday: Rest   But I ate spaghetti squash for 2 meals so that's a healthier option than it could have been.

Thursday: I ran a mile at the park then played with Miles.

Friday: Rest
Saturday: Knee exercises
Sunday: Rest

My wrist is healing so I took it easy exercising plus I didn't have time with Dave out of town and Ella not going to sleep.


--- It's been too long. I'll just post this now. I have videos or sweaty selfies. I don't remember what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment