Friday, December 8, 2017

11.17.17

I couldn't sleep.

Ella woke up at 2:30 since she peed the bed.
Miles woke up at 7:10 but was good and quiet in his crib that i fell back to sleep until 7:45.



When we woke Ella up she was pretty miserable.  Miles kept scratching and making himself bleed.

I took Ella to school.  I hung out with Miles a bit.



Miles was ready for a nap so he crawled upstairs.

Miles napped. I ate then went to nap and he woke up.  Dave napped though. (Dave napped 4 hours.)
We ate and played and left a little after 4 to get Ella.


We got McD's on the way home.  Ella was cranky and miserable once we got home. Interrupting and whining and talking but not loud enough to hear her.

I got Miles to sleep.   Just as I was about to get up to put him in his crib, Dave came in to tell me he was taking Ella to Urgent Care. He thought she had an ear infection. 








They had to go to Monroeville since the closer one was already closed.   Then they got medicine for her ear infection and came home.  Ella was quite clingy.  I got her ready for bed then tickled her back until she fell asleep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment