Tuesday, December 12, 2017

21 Day Fix Extreme Week 2

Week 2 went better than Week 2 the first time around.  I was only a little lightheaded here or there this time around.  I didn't miss any workouts.  I did have more trouble sticking to the meal plan.  Its extra hectic around Christmas too. 
According to my weight app I lost 3.3 lbs in week 2.

Plyo Fix Extreme!


Upper Fix Extreme.  My shoulders get so fatigued after the first round.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqH_lGGlbDo
Wednesday was Pilates but then we did Country Heat too. Miles was pretty good to put up with 2 workouts.

Lower Fix Extreme
Cardio Fix Extreme
Dirty 30 Extreme

Sunday was yoga.  I took some video for the purpose of screen shots to be able to compare form. The video is quite boring since it's at normal speed!

I still take pictures of my food but never seem to make the collages anymore.  I seem to stick to most of the same stuff.

I did have pizza and french fries during the week.  I hate every time I take pictures, my phone has the food pictures rotated so I have to go in and fix them. Above I did not!   Those are just 2 examples of food.

I never eat my orange.  I have been under on protein almost every day. I'm also under on fruit too but I'm getting better. These small apples I got are easy to grab and eat in the car so that's helpful.  I drank recover once or twice. I had one shakeology. 

No comments:

Post a Comment