Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Transformation Tuesday

I've been doing these workout programs for a few months now. I started out with Shift Shop and I followed that meal plan to a T. Then I took a week off and pigged out because I was craving all these foods I was depriving myself from. I gained back a couple of the pounds that I had lost. Then I did Core De Force and Core De Force Round 2. I didn't follow those meal plans very well and ate desserts. I also didn't drink shakeology. I missed a lot of workouts because my knee was bad. I also went to PT for my knee during this time. Then most recently I did 21 Day Fix Extreme. I felt myself getting stronger and then I got lightheaded so the last week of it, I didn't go full out.
I'm not even sure you can see a difference between the pictures. I lost 9 with shift shop but then quickly gained back 4. I have not gotten as low as I was on Shift Shop since then. But I have gotten stronger. My measurements are slowly decreasing.

More than just the changes in numbers, there's a change in how well I can meal plan. The first few weeks using the containers, it took me about 2 hours to plan a week's worth of meals. Now I'm much quicker. I'm so happy I'm getting stronger. I also felt like I was spending all day in the kitchen cooking or eating. It's no longer taking me that long.
Here's a collage from the back. The picture on the left is 1 month after Miles was born.  I don't like how they are different outfits but you can still tell!

I never had to concentrate this much on nutrition after I had Ella. I also could just run outside many times a week. I didn't have a knee injury. It just isn't good to compare the 2 pregnancies.  I am still over 20 above what I was when I got pregnant with Miles.

1 comment: