Wednesday, January 3, 2018

11.20.17

The day just disappeared!

First of all I couldn't fall asleep so I was up until 5 AM or a little later.  Miles woke near 8 but back to sleep so I didn't have to get up until about 8:20. I got Ella ready and Miles ready. We left for school. We left late and she missed singing.   I went to Giant Eagle for a few quick things on the way home.
I put everything away and noticed Ella's medicine was still in the measuring cup on the counter.  I forgot to give it to her.
I went to go work out but Miles was too clingy so then I decided to drive to the school and give her the medicine.  Too bad it's not a quick trip.

Miles fell asleep on the way home.  I thought I couldn't work out if he was in the garage since I didn't have a monitor. I went to get him to his crib. He was so tired. He nursed. He didn't go to sleep. He cried a bit before going to sleep. He rarely even cries at all.


I ate since I was starving. I had some snacks before nursing Miles. I grabbed a handful of teddy grahams from his snack cup and then a handful of animal crackers.
I worked out. I got a bit lightheaded. I only did 22 minutes of the 30 min workout. I was getting clammy and my head was foggy.  I cannot believe how hard Dirty 30 Extreme is.

I watched the last episode of Switched at Birth so now I'm done with that series.

I started to decorate a little but decided to save it for Ella.

I moved the tree from the middle of the foyer to the dining room. That was an easier to spot to put it since I could slide it.
I started to clean out the car behind Miles's carseat but then went to Ella's side. I got so much trash and 2 bags of various toys and things that need to be put away.  I didn't put them away but at least threw out the trash. I didn't vacuum. I guess I'll wait until I do the rest of the car.
 Miles woke up.  He was not happy when he woke up.
I fed him lunch. He ate a ton. He was hungry.   He wasn't done until 4:30 and then we went and got Ella.


Ella likes our candy cane decorations outside but she likes to put my scarves on the candy canes so they look like us!




I was so lightheaded again that I didn't cook. Plus I couldn't find the recipe I found before. I forgot to pin it. I could look for it but that adds time. I just made a frozen pizza and some chicken nuggets.   While it was cooking Ella put some more ornaments on the tree.  Miles tried but he kept taking them off instead.



 I pigged out.   I kept eating because I was lightheaded.   I still got lightheaded later.
I gave Miles a bath. He screamed bloody murder again. He always does. We tried a bath in the big tub with me too. That was worse than him in the little tub.  He will not sit. He gets his ankles in and cries.

While Dave held him he peed on the floor! 
 Ella put on her workout pants. They are so cute on her! She likes that they have pockets.

I went downstairs to clean up. I was interrupted for bedtime routine then I was back to cleaning up.   Finally I thought it was good enough in the kitchen and headed upstairs. I wasted a ton of time on facebook and wrote this post. Ella kept coming out of her room. She was quite awake. The downfall of napping at school.  At 11 I closed my laptop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment