Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Ella's 4th Birthday Interview

I asked Ella a few weeks late since I forgot.
  1. How old are you? 4
  2. Who is your best friend? Sydney
  3. What is your favorite color?  pink
  4. What is your favorite animal? Zebra and I like a pig too.
  5. What is your favorite food? Nothing.  “Carrots” “strawberries” (I thought you like french fries) I really want strawberries
  6. What food do you really dislike? Just strawberries and chips (no you like those. what don’t you like. ) I don’t like any dinner food. I just like dessert.
  7. What is your favorite TV show?  Ryan 
  8. What is your favorite song? Shake it off {She then dances too as she tells me}
  9. What is your favorite book? A Ryan book. We could buy it. 
  10. What is your favorite thing to wear? Dresses and shirts
  11. What makes you happy? dancing
  12. What makes you sad? Rain and storms
  13. What is your favorite toy/game? I like .. uhh...strawberry games. And i can see strawberries dancing around. (Don’t you like paw patrol, or pj masks, or legos) NO!!! I don’t like anything toys.
  14. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
  15. What would you buy if you had $1,000? A new ipad and Miles a new ipad.
  16. Where is your favorite place to go? Store. Wendy’s and McDonald’s
  17. What is your favorite restaurant? Uhhh McDonald’s and Wendy’s 
  18. What is your favorite memory? Kennywood and Idlewild and Mummaw and Pap-Pap’s
  19. What is your favorite stuffed animal? Peppa (you don’t even have a peppa one) I have Peppa at Mummaw and Pap-Pap’s. 
  20. What is your favorite thing to sleep with? A bunny. A bunny hops(but you don’t even sleep with a bunny) we could buy a bunny. A bunny hops. A bunny that drinks milk
  21. What is your favorite fruit? Chips! (That is not a fruit) Strawberries
  22. What is your favorite cereal? Milk. hahahhaha (Ella!) I like apple cereal {Apple cheerios)
  23. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Apple pie… hahahahaha
  24. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Chips. hahahaha
  25. What is your favorite dessert? Chips hahahaha
  26. What is your favorite drink? Milk. napkins. Hahaha. That’s not even a drink.
  27. What is your favorite game? The puppies game with the dog bones.
  28. What is your favorite movie? Cars
  29. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play in the sun 
  30. What are you really good at? I’m good at snacks. I’m good at doing legos. I’m good at not eating legos. 
  31. Where do you want to go on vacation?  I want to go on a trip. ( on a trip where) On a trip to a museum. 
  32. What do you want to eat for your birthday dinner? cereal
  33. What do you want to be when you grow up? A daddy. Hahahaha.  A police officer. A silly police officer. And use claws
  34. What is your birthday wish? I wish i was in a museum. \
  35. Who is the president? {shrugs} ( I asked this a day later since I forgot and asked when she was watching an ipad.  I waited a few minutes and asked again she answered in a whisper) Donald Trump

2 comments:

  1. This is funny. You can tell she's not taking it seriously after like halfway through. She seems like such a funny kid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a character. I like how she was always laughing after saying something silly.

      Delete