Sunday, February 25, 2018

2.19.18


Miles was up early so we were doing dishes early. It's more like I try really hard to wash some dishes and Miles tries really hard to slop.
 He was hugging the little doggy.



He stacked up pillows to relax on them like Daddy normally does. 


Miles was getting very frustrated but then he figured it out and carried all 3 balloons himself. 
Ella didn't have preschool so I did learning with her. 


 Ella said, "Mommy take my picture."

Miles woke up. I stopped my workout to go up and get him. I did not look on the monitor again before going in. I walk in and he sure looks like he's trying to go back to sleep. I try to leave again after talking to him and him wanting to go back to sleep. But then when I actually left, he wanted me. So I guess I should have double checked on the monitor. 
He didn't want his diaper changed. 
I heated up some chicken nuggets for the kids. I'm shocked how well they ate and how they shared a chair AND how similar in height they look when sitting. 




Miles found some ponytail holders so he was trying to play fetch with Poly but he's still learning how to actually do that. 


 Miles found the Santa hat and wanted to wear it. Then later Ella stole it from him and she wore it.
We ate at McD's for dinner. It was late so we had to be quick since we were also going to Giant Eagle. 
Miles ate pretty well for awhile then he flipped all the chicken nuggets in the ketchup. 


At Giant Eagle, Miles wanted the leftover burger.   He ate a bunch then he mangled the bun so Dave took the bun and he ate the entire burger.


It was late when we got home, so he got to bed late. 

After getting him to bed, I came downstairs to get Ella to bed and see her on the ottoman using Dave's phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment