Thursday, March 1, 2018

2.20.18

Miles was sliding down on the blanket when he sat on Dave. 


No snow doesn't stop Miles from trying to shovel.
It the first very nice and warm day in a long time. I decided to take Miles to the zoo after dropping Ella off at school.  We had fun. We got there before it got busy. I did notice if we stayed too long looking at animals, crowd would catch up to us. I walked fast between animals so I'd say ahead of the crowds.

At first Miles would see the animals and then get this look on his face like he didn't know what to make of the things.  He liked the "cats."  He'd find animals and point and be all excited.  He loved the giraffes and then aquarium.   It was nice to go with just him and be able to concentrate on getting him to see the animals.   I did wish we had another person there with us so that I could have gotten more/better pictures of Miles and the animals.

























I thought for sure he'd fall asleep on the way home. He almost did but then didn't.  He ended up going down for nap late at home. He took forever to eat and was just a nut.







His nap was shorter than normal.   He wanted to go back to sleep. He was too hot.




We snacked.  Then we went and picked Ella up a little early from school to go to the park. We drove to one near the school but Ella didn't want to go to that one. We had never been to it before. We went to try another one but the road was closed to get there. She asked why we couldn't just go to the park we went to last year.  So we did.  The park was packed. We had to go to the 2nd parking lot and still there was only 1 parking spot!

Miles was so cute holding my hand walking over to the play area.  They played a bit. They each ate a clementine.  While I was throwing away the peals, Ella was off playing. I see her talking to someone and get closer and see that she found her friend Lara.  They were having so much fun and loved it.  Lara had her new bike. On her way to leave, she let Ella ride it a little bit.   Ella was so sad that Lara had to leave.  Dave came after work. He had issue finding a parking spot too.



It took Ella a little bit to stop being sad. We went to the toddler park area and Miles had fun. Ella found a kid to play with. Then later did a lot of spinning. I mainly stayed with Miles while Dave mainly stayed with Ella.  In the end Ella was glad Dave came! At first she didn't care because she was too upset about Lara.  We stayed until it got dark. We got home late and just threw in a frozen pizza.  It was quite a busy day.

















The house was a disaster. I got Miles to bed. Then I did my workout. I got Ella to bed. It was so late. Then I had to try to clean the huge mess of a house. I was up too late and I was tired.




No comments:

Post a Comment