Wednesday, March 14, 2018

80 Day Obsession Week 5


She kept taking into the camera on time lapse thinking it was recording her commentary so I changed it to actual video but she didn’t say that much.
But Ella delays made it take forever.


60 minutes for phase 2 total body core. I’m liking it way better than phase 1. It took some thought to get a few moves down. By the second time through I was better. Then I practiced additional pikes at the end utilizing some advice I got for how to improve and it helped. Now to keep Improving. So much to think about.

Pike: my head is tucked more and it felt so much easier. Now my back isn’t straight. #progressnotperfection








I'm a bit behind posting these so now I forget what all was going on. This was week 1 phase 2 where you do each exercise 15 times. Do each exercise 1 time then repeat.


No comments:

Post a Comment