Friday, April 6, 2018

80 Day Obsession Week 8

Monday 3/5
11 AM update: I've been hit with a cold. I'm miserable. So miserable, I did not go to the grocery store after dropping Ella off. I have some food here but haven't even wanted to eat it. Ugh. My nose is so red and raw. I'm not going to workout today. :(
Miles has had his cold about a week so it was a matter of time before I got it. Ella has had hers for about 5 days.



 Booty day a day late


 3/7 I'm feeling a bit better today but I mean I'm still sitting here with a kleenex in my nose. I was going to go workout after sitting for 10 minutes and my leg was cramping up. I guess i have not had enough liquids while sick. So I'm reevaluating if I should workout today. Yesterday It took about 2 hours to recover from being lightheaded because I never got to lie down to recover. Sigh.



3/9 Day 49: wow. AAA with 15 reps was so much worse than 10 reps. maybe also because I'm still getting over being sick. But what a struggle. On a plus side I decided in advance to do the tricep kickbacks and renegade row from my knees and use heavier weights. Because before the weight I picked was due to my back/core for holding myself up. This time I actually felt it in the right muscles.

I drank energize this week too. I’m kind of took me 2 hours to drink it. I had a put Miles to bed break while drinking it. At first the taste was just so hard I got tiny sips. Then after it say it was better.

Edit to add: yes I was taking many tiny breaks. I was texting someone about preschools and she was responding so I wanted to find out more info. I still did all reps


 3/10 At double speed. And the worst framing. But I figure I needed proof or it didn’t count as happening

I still need to do Cardio Core!

No comments:

Post a Comment