Thursday, May 17, 2018

6.20.17

After going to sleep really late because of Ella, Miles woke up at 2.  Then I nurse off and on and sleep in the rocker holding him until 7 AM. 5 hours!  But using the chair sleep method, I slept almost 7 hours total. Just the chair sleep wasn't that good!

I was cleaning up and things.  The cleaners arrived at 8. I cleaned while they cleaned. I played while they cleaned.

I got an estimate for cutting down the dead tree in the backyard. I'm still waiting for another one.

Miles napped from 9:10-10:50. It wasn't as long as I had hoped.

Ella woke up near 11.
 They left a few minutes after 11.

We had some lunch.

We did some crafting.

Ella wanted to craft more and more.

We played legos.









Ella had quiet time in her room and I let Miles nap on me. That's the only way he gets a 2nd nap in. He slept almost 40 minutes on me.  I slept at that time too!

I tried to have Miles play on the dining room floor while I crafted with Ella but that didn't work so well. At one point he was whining then he banged his head on the floor. He had a red mark on his forehead and a bloody nose.










I made quesadillas for dinner using Chipotle leftovers.

Once I got Miles to sleep, I was crafting again with Ella.  She was making signs for Mary.






Bedtime was late as always.
Getting ready for houseguests

I started using my computer after Ella was asleep and then I fell asleep with my laptop on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment