Thursday, July 12, 2018

1.25.17

Ella woke me up around 1. She just was by my side of the bed. I tried asking her why she was there but I couldn't tell what she was saying besides the part that she was saying to whisper so we didn't wake Daddy.  I asked her if she wanted to sleep in bed with me. She did so she climbed in and we went right to sleep.
Around 3:30 , the baby monitor lost it's connection and that noise woke me up so I decided to move Ella back to her bed. Well that woke her up. She wanted me to lie with her.  Then I was but she was demanding like telling me to tickle her back.  Then Miles woke up. She didn't want me to go with Miles. Finally I did and she said to come back to her after I got Miles to sleep.

Well I kept dozing off getting Miles back to sleep then I fell asleep. It was an hour later. I did peak in on Ella on my way to my room and she was asleep so I got to go to sleep.  I think it was 5 when I got back to my bed.

Miles woke up at 6:45.  After he nursed, we hung out in the bed while I put his lotions on him and just talked to him. Dave slept through this and just kept hitting snooze on his alarm.

We woke Ella up near 8. Dave told her if she wanted to play with Miles she better get up or she'd have to wait until after school. She didn't want to get up. Dave went in for his shower and I went to her room with Miles.

They lied in bed beside each other. Miles kept smiling while he lied on Ella.  Then I got sick of standing so we headed to the bed. Ella and Miles played again for a long time. Miles had so much fun so then Ella had so much fun. I took some video of it. (Then later had a few minutes to kill so I spliced up the better portions and compiled them into video.)







We got Ella ready for school. Dave took Ella to school and then I could try to get Miles down for a nap. He finally got to sleep and I got him in the crib and was able to get in the shower.  I'm glad Sarah was a few minutes late because I wasn't dressed by the time 10:00 rolled around.
Sarah and I talked for a few minutes and then Miles woke up.  We planned our Valentine's Day meeting. The landlord came over to get something.   The house was a disaster and I was only slightly phased by people seeing the house like that.
Sarah left at 11:20 and I had to HURRY to get to PT. I got there 2 minutes late and they weren't ready for me for awhile. Miles was good then not.  As I was running on the treadmill I remembered I hadn't had anything to eat or drink all day. Ooops. I remembered when I was starting to get lightheaded. So my run was cut short. The therapist was going to watch me run and give me pointers but she didn't come over until I ran about 6 and a half minutes. I only ran 7:30 total!  It's a bummer I couldn't just get my entire run in to be able to run even longer the next time.  Miles seemed content sitting and watching the treadmill. But then when I had to be stretched, he did not like it.  During e-stim, I got him to sleep but then he woke up after 4 minutes. He fell asleep on the way home and woke up before I even got the carrier inside the house.   It was after 1 when I got home.
I was able to nurse him to sleep but then he only wanted to be on me.  I never got him in the crib.  At 2:30 I got really tired. I told this to my mom but I also still hadn't had food.   I said I didn't know if I should eat or sleep. Next thing I know, I wake up and it's 20 minutes later. In that time, my mom told me I should sleep.
I got Miles in the crib and instead of eating or sleeping, I started cleaning. Then he woke up a couple minutes later.  He'd fall back to sleep nursing and then on me but if I tried to get up he'd wake up.  So then he was just on me until 3:30.

I got up at 3:30 because I needed to clean up a little and get ready since the landlord said the handyman is coming at 4 PM.   He was late.  Miles was a little cranky. I'd try to get him to sleep but that didn't work. He didn't want to lie down or play. If I held him  he seemed to want to  nurse. He did OK in the swing.







Then handyman showed up at 4:55. Actually there were 2 of them. We just needed a hinge fixed and really it just needed a new screw. Funny how a handyman is hired for this. Well 2 new screws but 1 would be good enough.  He just used 1 and fixed it.  I asked him if he's the landlords normal handyman and he is. I mentioned something to him I'd show him but I didn't remind the landlord it needed fixed.  He fixed the door going into the garage now. It actually latches without having to fiddle with it and push the door with your foot! I only told the landlord about that door the weekend we moved in back in March.

When I went to pick up Ella, she had the fasted pick-up time ever. She was ready to go right away and got her coat on and then we left. I didn't even attempt to talk to the teacher or we might be there for a half hour like we have been in the past.

Miles fell asleep in the car. I asked Ella if we could be quiet enough to get him into the house asleep. She said no and this woke him up.



He was so cranky. I was trying to fold laundry. Ella hit him with a toy so he cried and she got a time-out.  Dave got home earlier than normal and brought pizza. I held Miles the entire time because he was so fussy. I could barely handle it. Ella held her huge piece of pizza so well. Then she folded it in half. She ate the entire thing. I couldn't believe it. She wanted more. There was only 1 piece left. Dave cut it in half and she flipped out.  I wanted some and knew she wouldn't eat the entire thing.   She settled and ate most of it. I got the small half of course.


We got him swaddled and ready for bed and he fell asleep after 2 minutes. He wasn't even still trying to nurse while asleep and I got him into the crib. I knew he'd wake back up (and he did.)

Miles was awake at 7:40 and it was an awful time to get him to sleep. Of course Ella has to be in there with her ipad. She keeps dropping it and making noise and it disrupts his nursing and then he cries or he's just fallen asleep and it wakes him up. It was so rough. I was in there until after 9 getting him to sleep.

After we left the room, Ella told me she wanted cereal.  So we went and ate cereal until she started being bad. I took her drink away because she would get a ton in her mouth and then spit it.   It was her bedtime then!

Dave "does bedtime" but that involves me standing in her room getting stuff for her and telling her goodnight for at least 10 minutes.   Once she was in her room with Dave, I got some stuff ready for a meetup coming up, texted, read facebook, and blogged.  Before I knew it, it was midnight! I also snacked on our patch kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment