Monday, July 9, 2018

2.22.17

Miles was consistent at waking up at 3 then at 7. He's been waking up at least once.  Ella woke up after 8.


We got Ella ready for school after hanging out a bit. It's always difficult to get her ready and out the door. She likes to delay everything.

I put laundry in.

I ate cereal and Miles was happy.







Then it was a bad day. Miles cried for about 2 hours. I couldn't console him. I tried many many things. I finally got him to nap. I let him fall asleep on me and sleep on me a bit. I waited until he was asleep for a bit then tried to put him in the crib.  He woke and cried after 4 minutes. He was just so tired. But he cried so much.  After awhile I got him back to sleep and I just let him sleep on me for a bit. I tried the crib again. That failed.  Then I got him back to sleep. I just let him sleep on me. I used my phone a bit then took a nap myself.  He woke up a few times and cried but back to sleep.  I actually had to wake him to leave to go get Ella and I got Ella at 5:55 and the cutoff is 6. Actually by the time I signed her out it was 6. 
The wind moved our umbrella



The kids were having so much fun, Ella didn't notice me right away then when she did she didn't want to leave.
Because it was an awful day with Miles, I did not get to go to the grocery store or to prep dinner.  Dave brought home pizza.  After preschool and during dinner at least Miles was happy.


Earlier bedtime has been working so well with Ella lately. Having a routine has helped. Having Dave be in with her last and put his foot down and not let her take advantage of him helps too.

Dave and I had tons of time to watch TV after the kids were in bed. We watched Grey's Anatomy. We watched 3 episodes.
I documented Miles's sleep training and also used facebook about the squat challenge I have going on.  Then I tried to blog a little. I only have 2 more posts to do in March then it's done. Then there's 1 day left in April (but it's a very action packed day so I kept putting it off.)   But once I hit mid May I do not have many posts posted at all. I am so far behind. I organized so many meetups too that I'd love to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment